Telos Ranquet/ My Story - 152, 156, 159 Flex 8
All Legends have a Story. This is THE LEGEND, Mike Ranquet’s, Story! A history and tribute to the people and brands that helped shape his Snowboarding Career. Directional Twin Powder Freestyle shape designed by MR himself. Setback twin camber with nose rocker keeps the tip up when charging hard through powder. The multi-radial sidecut with light taper lets you lean into a hard carve and lock in with an easy transition out for smooth carving. Torsion Control Core with vertical carbon fiber laminates give maximum edge to edge control without sacrificing overall torsional flex. The perfect all mountain setup for ripping through the park, hitting the big lines or even bigger backcountry booters!
Rider Weight Recommendations:
152cm – up to 175lbs / 80Kg
156cm – up to 190lbs / 86 Kg
159cm – up to 205lbs / 93 Kg
- ONEBALL Bio-Green Wax – All Telos Boards are shred-ready straight from the shop and are responsibly waxed from the factory with ONEBALL Jay Bio-Green Wax, made from renewable, soy beans.
- ELECTRA BASE – Telos high-speed, graphite infused, sintered base with die-cut logos is ultra-durable and helps eliminate the use of highly volatile solvents and chemicals used in typical inks. Solid color materials help to keep your bases looking fresh and the tighter molecular structure helps eliminate the possibility of unforeseen core shots from those gnarly backcountry sharks!
- Surf Control Core – Poplar and Paulownia core with X-Wood technology and Carbon fiber stringers provide additional pop and performance. Lightweight and perfect torsional flex for the surfy feel you want while riding the white room all day. Each core starts from raw lumber in our factory which is cut down to specifically calculated strips and laid up by hand with each piece exactly where it needs to be for Ultimate Flex, Feel and Durability.
- Fiber-FleX Construction – Lightweight triaxial fiberglass construction makes the Ranquet MyStory an ultra-playful and fun powder freestyle board. Full layers of fiberglass laminated above and below the Poplar and X-Wood core create a lightweight and durable combination that absorbs anything you throw at it while giving you just the right flex, stability and fun.
- PERMA-FleX Resin – Telos proprietary resin that we’ve developed and used since the 1990s is still the only NO-VOC Resin used in the industry today. Many companies claim to use “Bio-resin” that may use sustainable filler materials but still also contain Volatile Organic Compounds that are harmful to our environment. Telos Perma-Flex Resin uses non-harmful specially formulated elastomers that not only locks in the camber and flex for the lifetime of the board but has the highest tested bonding strength of any other resin used in the industry today.
- Digital Direct Printed topsheet – Durable plastic topsheet, Digitally Printed using solvent free inks with smooth matte finish for a classy and timeless look.
- Seamless Polyurethane sidewalls - Polyurethane sidewalls give you just the playfulness you’re looking for and the confidence to hold your edge on hard carves.
- Aluminum Tail protection – Specially designed aluminum tail protectors give added protection and durability in the backcountry.
- Ceramic edge tuned – All Telos boards come with factory tuned inner and outer edges with detuned tips and tails.