2+2 Year Warranty
We are Stoked to now offer an extended 2+2 Year Warranty on all of our Telos Gear starting for 2022, which is one of the best deals in the industry! Not only do we believe in our products but, let’s face it, the best way to lessen the impact on the planet (and your wallet) is to make boards last as long as possible.
If you find that your board has sustained damage due to a manufacturing defect it may be repaired or replaced at no charge. This does not, however, cover damage caused by user error, tomahawks, sharks, full sends (whether intended or not), or any other type of situation where your board impacts anything other than snow. Just be honest, we got you covered either way. We build our gear to take a beating but if you happen to destroy your board shredding like a pro, we offer our SHRED-IT Guarantee to get you back sliding sideways. Check out the details below.
- Telos Snowboards and Splitboards are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for 2 years from the original date of purchase, and when you register your new shred stick with us at Telossnowboards.com/warranty we’ll automatically tack on an additional 2 years (2+2 = 4)
- Our boards are durable but come on…any damage caused by impacts of wood, rocks, metal, plastic, rails, any solid surface or negligent use and/or maintenance, solvents or adhesives that cause damage cosmetically, internally and/or externally (topsheet, base, sidewall, edges, etc.) are not covered by warranty. If you tomahawk into a tree just get up, brush yourself off and own it, stuff happens, but boards don’t just explode under your feet when carving groomers…Don’t worry though, we have you covered there too. Our Shred-It Guarantee will get you sorted. (see details below)
- Improper binding mounting is not covered by warranty. **If you ignore the notices and recommendations about using the supplied binding pads on any Telos Carbon Boards and dimple the base because your screws are too long or you tried drilling them home to China and stripped an insert…well you should just pay attention to the notices and recommendations.
- If Telos determines, at its sole discretion, that your snowboard or splitboard is defective, then Telos will repair or replace your snowboard or splitboard at no charge to you.
- Board replacements will be handled as quickly as possible with that of equal size/model and will be determined by availability of inventory at the time of replacement.
- All boards returned for warranty inspection must first be pre-approved via the warranty claim process and assigned a Return Authorization(RA) number which must accompany the shipment.
- All snowboards and splitboards must be shipped pre-paid and insured. Telos assumes no responsibility for damages during shipment. Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- All costs related to shipping to Telos or a Telos Authorized Repair Center* and any non-warranty repairs will be assumed by the customer.
- *Telos, at its sole discretion, may authorize regional Telos Authorized Repair Centers to perform proper repairs in order to shorten shipping and repair times. If Telos determines the use of a Telos Authorized Repair Center will be used for repairs, the customer will be informed with the claim approval and assigned an RA number.
- This limited warranty applies only to Telos gear purchased from an Authorized Dealer and is extended only to the gear's original purchaser.
- Telos assumes no responsibility for boards damaged during shipping.
- Telos will not be responsible for any costs, losses or damages incurred due to use of Telos products.
- Normal wear and tear including cracked edges are not covered under warranty
- Boards that have been modified in any way from original factory equipment will not be covered under warranty.
- In case of warranty claim, please submit pictures, serial number and description of issue in the Warranty Claim Form at telossnowboards.com/warranty-claim.
Has your board’s life been abruptly cut short due to over-shredding? Is it your favorite board ever? Never fear for we’ll hook you up with up to 40% off your next purchase to replace your baby so you don’t have to sleep alone for long! Shredding hard can cause things to happen to your board, including severe impacts so here are some things that would be considered under our Shred-It Guarantee:
- Cracked topsheet – “the topsheet is cracked but the board isn’t broken” sorry to say that a cracked topsheet is caused by over-flexing the board, usually due to an awkward landing or impact and if the topsheet is cracked, so is the fiberglass or carbon layer below It and likely the core as well. If it happened in the backcountry at least It held together long enough to get you back to civilization.
- Snapped Board – Ok so you were at the park on the big line and on your last run tweaking a Wildcat 1040 landed a little backseat and lost your tail. Don’t worry, next time you’ll stomp it, we got you covered!
- Core shots – When you swim with the sharks sometimes you get bit. If you get a core shot that can’t be repaired with normal P-Tex injection, we’ll be there to help you swim another day.
- Top or Base de-lamination – If your board separates at the top or base from an impact and still has a branch or piece of granite hanging out of it…congrats, you literally shredded your board! If it can’t be repaired with the ole’ epoxy sandwich trick, we'll help you get set up with a fresh shred stick.
If your snowboard or splitboard is still within the warranty period but has been damaged beyond repair or the scope of warranty, then your board may qualify for our Shred-it Guarantee! We won’t replace it for free, but we’ll give you the sweetest deal you can find to replace your favorite board quickly and with less strain on your wallet. Simply follow the instructions and fill out the form at Telossnowboards.com/Shred-it-guarantee and we’ll review and send you a coupon code good for up to 40% off your replacement deck!!